Peripheral Vascular Interventions - Asia-Pacific Analysis and Market Forecasts
The peripheral vascular interventions market is a dynamic, billion-dollar market with solid growth potential through 2022. The rising prevalence of peripheral artery disease (PAD) combined with the increasing endovascular procedure rate will ensure that the market will continue to expand in the coming years. Recent technological advancements within this space, including drug-eluting stents and balloons, bioabsorbable stents (BAS), and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)-covered stents have the potential to revolutionize the future of PAD treatment, as these devices provide improved solutions for complex pathologies.
The technologies covered in this report include lower extremity stents, percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) balloons, PTA drug-eluting balloons (DEB), carotid stents, and renal stents. This report focuses on the peripheral vascular interventions market in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) (Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea). This report provides insight into the competitive landscape, the marketed and pipeline products, the current and emerging players, and market analysis of each segment. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different technologies.
View complete report With TOC @: https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/302665/peripheral-vascular-interventions-asia-pacific-analysis-and-market-forecasts
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future peripheral vascular interventions market outlook in APAC? What trends are affecting the market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for peripheral vascular interventions?
- What are the challenges that have hindered widespread adoption of newer technologies?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the peripheral vascular interventions market?
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by country through 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the peripheral vascular interventions market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, and interventional radiologists from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
3 Market Access
3.1 Reimbursement Trends
3.2 Mergers and Acquisitions/Key Partnerships
4 Unmet Needs and Market Opportunity Analysis
4.1 High Quality Data for Drug-eluting Balloons in Specific Indications
4.2 Minimizing Periprocedural Stroke Risk During Carotid Artery Interventions
4.2.1 Anti-thrombotic Coatings
4.2.2 Occlusion with Flow Reversal
4.2.3 Integrated Embolic Protection
4.3 Motorized Delivery Systems
4.4 Reducing Reintervention Rates
4.4.1 Controlled Drug Delivery Mechanisms
4.4.2 Improving Physician Training in Endovascular Techniques
5 Competitive Assessment
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Key Companies and Product Profiles
5.2.1 Abbott Vascular
5.2.3 Boston Scientific
5.2.4 C.R. Bard
5.2.5 Cook Medical
5.2.6 Cordis (Cardinal Health)
5.2.9 W.L. Gore
5.2.10 Other Players
5.3 Pipeline Products Assessment
6 Market Outlook
6.1 Procedure Trends
6.1.1 Treatment Paradigm
6.1.2 Lower Extremity Revascularization
6.1.3 Carotid Artery Stenting
6.1.4 Renal Artery Stenting
6.2 Global Market Drivers and Barriers
6.2.1 Driver: Rising Disease Prevalence
6.2.2 Driver: Rising Endovascular Procedure Rates
6.2.3 Driver: Improved Solutions for Superficial Femoral Artery Revascularization
6.2.4 Driver: Development of Low-profile Delivery Systems
6.2.5 Driver: Reduced Stent Fracture Rates with Second Generation Stents
6.2.6 Barrier: Impact of Current Reimbursement Schemes
6.2.7 Barrier: Lack of Rigorous Clinical Trials for Peripheral Bioabsorbable Stents
6.3 Market Outlooks by Geography
7.3.3 Secondary Research
7.4 Forecasting Methodology
7.5 Physicians and Specialists Included in This Study
7.5.1 Key Opinion Leaders
7.6 Primary Research Summary
7.7 About the Authors
7.7.2 Global Head of Medical Devices
7.7.3 About GlobalData
Download sample of this Report @: https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/302665
List of Figures
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships in Peripheral Vascular Interventions Market
Table 2: Abbott Vascular - Company SWOT Analysis
Table 3: Abbott Vascular - Marketed Products Assessment
Table 4: Abbott Vascular - Clinical Trials to Watch
Table 5: Biotronik - Company SWOT Analysis
Table 6: Biotronik - Marketed Products Assessment
Table 7: Biotronik - Clinical Trials to Watch
Table 8: Boston Scientific - Company SWOT Analysis
Table 9: Boston Scientific - Marketed Products Assessment
Table 10: Boston Scientific - Clinical Trials to Watch
Table 11: C.R. Bard - Company SWOT Analysis
Table 12: C.R. Bard - Marketed Products Assessment
Table 13: C.R. Bard - Clinical Trials to Watch
Table 14: Cook Medical - Company SWOT Analysis
Table 15: Cook Medical - Marketed Products Assessment
Table 16: Cook Medical - Clinical Trials to Watch
Table 17: Cordis (Cardinal Health) - Company SWOT Analysis
Table 18: Cordis (Cardinal Health) - Marketed Products Assessment
Table 19: Cordis (Cardinal Health) - Clinical Trials to Watch
Table 20: Medtronic - Company SWOT Analysis
Table 21: Medtronic - Marketed Products Assessment
Table 22: Medtronic - Clinical Trials to Watch
Table 23: Terumo - Company SWOT Analysis
Table 24: Terumo - Marketed Products Assessment
Table 25: Terumo - Clinical Trials to Watch
Table 26: W.L. Gore - Company SWOT Analysis
Table 27: W.L. Gore - Marketed Products Assessment
Table 28: W.L. Gore - Clinical Trials to Watch
Table 29: Other Players Assessment
Table 30: Other Clinical Trials to Watch
Table 31: Pipeline Products Assessment
Table 32: Asia-Pacific Peripheral Vascular Interventions Market Forecast ($m), by Segment, 2012-2022
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: APAC Market Shares for Lower Extremity Stents, by Company, 2015
Figure 2: APAC Market Shares for Standard PTA Balloons, by Company, 2015
Figure 3: APAC Market Shares for Standard PTA DEB, by Company, 2015
Figure 4: APAC Market Shares for Carotid Stents, by Company, 2015
Figure 5: Treatment Modalities - PAD
Figure 6: Global Procedure Volume Forecast for Stenting in the Lower Extremity, by Artery, 2012-2022
Figure 7: Global Procedure Volume Forecast for Standard Balloon Angioplasty in the Lower Extremity, by Artery, 2012-2022
Figure 8: Global Procedure Volume Forecast for DEB Angioplasty in the Lower Extremity, by Artery, 2012-2022
Figure 9: Endovascular Treatment Patterns in the Iliac Arteries, by Region, 2015
Figure 10: Endovascular Treatment Patterns in the Femoropopliteal Arteries, by Region, 2015
Figure 11: Endovascular Treatment Patterns in the Infrapopliteal Arteries, by Region, 2015
Figure 12: Global Procedure Volume Forecast for Carotid Artery Stenting, 2012-2022
Figure 13: Global Procedure Volume Forecast for Renal Artery Stenting, 2012-2022
Figure 14: APAC Peripheral Vascular Interventions Market Forecast ($m), by Segment, 2012-2022
Figure 15: APAC Peripheral Vascular Interventions Market Comparison, by Segment, 2015 and 2022
Figure 16: Peripheral Vascular Survey Primary Research Participants, by Country
Cordis (Cardinal Health)
Request for Discount @: https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/302665
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. Market Reports Center’s team consistently works to update and extend our existing repository of market research reports by partnering with new publishers and adding their studies to our website.
(International Sales Manager)
Market Reports Center
Phone No: +1-646-883-3044 (US)
Visit Our Blog: http://marketreportscenter.blogspot.in/